A Sexy Dice Strip Game for Couples
Get Lucky or Get Naked!
Here is an exciting strip game that’s based on the “Drop Dead” dice game for any number of players. Rather than just stripping dice from play, we’ve adapted it to give players the option to strip themselves instead. To make it a good couples game, we’ve also added in foreplay activities, forfeits and rewards to give it a more erotic twist. Although anything is possible throughout this stripping game, the chance of more intense sex play increases as the game progresses to a climax. In the regular game you won if lady luck liked you. In our erotic version there is more strategy involved with an incentive to strip as a way to win.
The ultimate goal, of course, is to have your partner strip and perform sensual activities with you. You roll 5 dice trying to get a high total score with out hitting any special strip numbers. If you roll a hot number, you either strip or receive a foreplay reward but no points. You strip dice and clothing away as you progress through 24 rounds of play. Total scores are accumulated each round. Highest score wins a sexual favour or fantasy reward that you agree to at the start of the game.
Setup & Preparation
You’ll need five dice. Start with four articles of clothing each. Write down a numbered list of 24 foreplay activities. You can download, fill in and print our dice strip game template if you desire – see scoring note below. The PDF template allows you to type in your foreplay ideas so they look nice when you print it. Just note that it can’t be saved so list your activities in a word processor or spreadsheet and copy/paste them in.
How to Play
Each player takes a turn rolling 5 dice and totalling the value for that turn. However, if any die shows a 2 or 5, you have a choice to make. Either:
- Remove an article of clothing if you’re not already naked and include the 2’s and 5’s in your score.
- Lose one die from further play and score a zero that round. Cross off one die on the Dice Strip at the top of the scoring sheet – always leave the last one though.
To make things interesting, if you decide to lose a die and score zero, reroll your remaining dice, sum the total value (including the strip values) and select the corresponding foreplay activity. You receive the pleasuring with your partner. Remember, this isn’t a penalty – it’s compensation for now being at a disadvantage with fewer dice to score with. Note that you always roll with a minimum of 1 die even if you lost it that turn. Here are some examples:
- Roll 1,3,4,4,6: score 18 for the round.
- Roll 5,6,5,5,3: elect to strip one article of clothing and score 24.
- Roll 2,1,3,2,1: elect to lose a die, score 0 for the round, cross one out and use 4 dice for the remainder of the game. Also, roll four dice, total the value, locate the corresponding foreplay activity and enjoy your lover’s affection.
- Roll 2: you are already naked so must elect to lose the die and score 0 for the round. But since you only have one left, you keep it, re-roll it and select the corresponding foreplay activity to be performed.
On your next turn, roll the number of dice that you have not yet crossed off. There should always be one left.
Each round, add the point totals of the dice together with the value of the previous round.
However, if the special strip or hot numbers (2,5) are rolled, your calculation depends on your actions (detailed above). The player with the highest total after 24 rounds of play is the winner.
Scoring Note: the activities near the top of your activity list have a higher chance of being hit with fewer dice. This means you are close to being naked before it’s likely or possible to roll these activities. Knowing this, it is best to put more explicit activities at the top of the list. Also, you can only hit the bottom activities with all four dice. Usually you would still have most of your clothes on (unless you really wanted to win your sexual reward and stripped quickly to keep all your dice). Take this into account when you choose the types of foreplay activities in the bottom section.
Here is a list of variations you can apply to enhance this foreplay game even more:
- Only use one of the strip numbers – either the 2 or the 5
- Assign special rewards for 3, 4 and 5 of a kind (even 2’s and 5’s)
- Quick game: play 18 or 12 rounds but still use all 24 foreplay possibilities
- Create separate male and female foreplay activity lists to be performed by your partner
- When rolling to determine foreplay activity, choose any number of dice to use (1,2,3 or 4)
- If you have a lower score, you can choose to strip an item of clothing to get an extra die
- Invite friends over and play mixed doubles
We hope you enjoy designing, customizing and playing your very own intimate love games for couples. For more adult game ideas, get our Sex Games and Foreplay Ideas for Couples book available on Amazon. It includes hundreds of pleasuring activities organized into different intensity levels. They’re mapped to both dice and card combinations so you can use them in your own intimate couples games.