When You’re Both in the Mood For Sex
Don’t Hesitate to Play Together!
The Snap Card Game is one of many fun card games you may have played when you were much younger. It’s easy to play, fast paced and can get your competitive juices flowing. With a few sexy enhancements to the Snap card game rules, it can be added to your list of 2 player card games for couples. In this article you’ll discover how to play Snap as a strip game with foreplay ideas mixed in. We call our erotic version the Snap game Manic Mood Match where matching cards leads to stripping, sensual foreplay and passionate sex. When you’re really in the mood, play a few dirty games together and enjoy great sex in a snap.
In this adult game, each card represents a foreplay activity that you’re in the mood for. If your partner is also in the mood (a match), be the first one to Go For It and you receive the pleasuring and a set of cards. First player to win all the cards receives a special sexual favour or reward – what ever you’re in the mood for.
Setup & Preparation
Write down a set of foreplay activities to correspond to each of the 13 cards in a deck. Also create a list of 13 possible sex activities corresponding to each card. A full, standard deck of cards is used. Shuffle and deal out all the cards face down so that each player has half the deck each (neatly stacked). Ensure no one sees what the cards are (no peeking).
To help you customize your own sexy card games with the kinds of stimulating foreplay activities you want in your couples games, here are four editable PDF templates that you can download, fill in and print out:
You can add any type of frisky activity you want ranging from romantic to sensual to down right kinky. You can even make up different versions to use as your couple games progress. This allows you to start off slow and build up to more explicit sexual play as you strip each other naked. For more details about using these card based foreplay activity templates, see our article on How to Turn Free Card Games Into Sexy And Fun Card Games For Couples.
How to Play Sex Snap Rules
Both players turn over the top card from their stack and place them face up next to each other at the same time. If the two top cards do not match, continue flipping cards in unison. If they do match, the first player to shout out the mood match wins the hand. But this isn’t as simple as shouting Snap:
- If both cards are red, shout "Lick"
- If both cards are black, shout "Suck"
- If the cards are red & black, shout "Fuck"
If you are the first player to identify a mood match correctly, you get both piles of face up cards (place at the bottom of your deck). And, you receive the foreplay activity corresponding to the matching cards performed by your lover. If it’s too close to call who was first, you take each other’s pile (swap) and each perform the corresponding foreplay activity for the other.
There are penalties if you call out a wrong match:
- If you call out an incorrect type of match, you can either forfeit the cards to your lover or strip off one article of clothing and keep the cards. However, in either case no one receives the corresponding foreplay. If you’re currently naked, you must forfeit the cards.
- If you call out a match when there isn’t one, the cards remain as is but you must perform the foreplay activity corresponding to your lover’s top most card.
When you run out of face down cards, take your face up stack, shuffle and turn face down to continue. Play until someone wins all the cards or for a set time limit. The player with the most cards at the end wins and receives their sex play bonus corresponding to the last winning card.
You score foreplay favours from your partner based on how quickly you detect matching desires or moods. Play as many times as you like (maybe with a more intense list of foreplay ideas to enjoy). Once you play a couple games, you’ll come up with many of your own variations to spice up your adult card games even more.
Here is a list of variations you can apply to enhance this bedroom game with even more foreplay:
- Use Erotic Playing Cards for visual stimulation and distraction
- Use two decks of cards combined – makes for a longer game
- Include Jokers in the mix as wild cards that match any card. Finding a Joker and being the first to shout "Strip" means the other player removes an article of clothing
- Perform the female foreplay activity when a red match is found and the male foreplay activity when a black match is found. Either do none for mixed card matches or do both.
We hope you enjoy designing, customizing and playing your very own adult card games for couples. For more strip game ideas, get our Sex Games and Foreplay Ideas for Couples book available on Amazon. It includes hundreds of pleasuring activities of different intensity levels mapped to both dice and cards for use in your intimate games.