In this article, you’ll discover how to create your own sexy adult card games by adding new rules and foreplay ideas to popular card games you play all the time. With a few erotic twists and slight rule modifications, you can mix in sexy penalties, foreplay forfeits, sexual favours and fantasy rewards. You can turn quick and easy card games into new foreplay favourites to spice up your love life. Surprise your partner with your own erotic ideas or get them involved in the fun and design your own private sex games together. You can make your sexy rule changes simple or as elaborate as you desire. You can even make up naughty new rules together as you play your dirty games. To help build sexual tension and excitement, start slow and increase the stakes after each round of play.
You can easily create stripping games like strip poker by having the loser of each round remove an article of clothing. It’s also fairly straight forward to agree on a sexual favour or fantasy reward for winning the game. But you can make your sexy card games even more fun by adding in a range of other intimate and daring sexual activities.
To add in your foreplay ideas and other erotic activities, consider that there are 13 card values, 26 coloured card values (red & black) and 52 suited card values. Also, many card games involve certain events where you can identify a specific, important card that was played. Each of the various types of cards can be mapped to a foreplay activity or sexual reward. You can even create his & her versions of each activity – be as romantic, wild or kinky as you want. If you like, mix in the Jokers and use them for some extra special wicked fun.
Here are a few ways you can enhance regular 2 player card games by including more opportunities for intimate play:
- Agree on a sexual favour or reward for the overall game winner
- List various foreplay ideas that can be performed after each round
- Define erotic penalties for losing a round or the game
- Use the card that wins a hand to determine a foreplay activity
- Set certain foreplay activities to be performed at specific point levels
- Assign values to various sexual activities so they can be bet as markers
- Match specific game events to different pleasuring activities
- Assign sexual treats to certain game accomplishments (match the reward to how difficult it is to achieve)
- When ending the game, use the last played card to map to different sexual activities
- Select fantasy rewards or penalties by picking a card randomly
Be selective as to which game events warrant a reward or penalty. Skill and luck should play a part in getting what you want. Also, you don’t want to stop the game too many times to get frisky with each other either. You want to leave some time for the erotic tension to build. As examples, here are possible ways to enhance a few popular card games by making certain cards foreplay triggers:
- Crazy Eights: the suit can be changed by playing a card of the same value
- Poker: highest card making the win (King high, pair of twos, 3 Queens, etc.)
- War: matching cards that cause the tie break situation
- Memory: card matches discovered (reward same colour or opposite colours only)
- Go Fish: card matches that you request from your partner
To help you customize your own sexy card games with stimulating activities that you want in your couples games, here are four editable PDF templates you can download, fill in and print out:
You can type directly into the PDF form so it looks nice when you print it out. Unfortunately you can’t save them afterwards so it’s best to create a list of sexy activities in a word processor or spreadsheet first. Then use this list to copy/paste ideas into the templates. Use any one for a value based list, a red and black template for a colour based list or all four for even more sexual variety. When ever you come across a new idea or foreplay technique, add it to your list and include it into your bedroom games.
Note that it’s sometimes easier to create male and female oriented versions of your activity sheets. It may seem like more effort but trying to write activity descriptions that are gender neutral can be tricky. Do one each – you’ll find it fun and enlightening to see what your partner enters. You can even switch and write what you want to do to your partner versus what you want them to do for you. Have fun making up multiple versions with different levels of intimate or kinky play.
Here are a few other ways you can use your card based activity lists:
- Randomly select a card to quickly determine what sexual activity to enjoy
- Shuffle a deck and alternately flip cards – choose foreplay activities to perform
- Assign sex toys to each of the cards and randomly pick a card to choose one
- Assign different sex positions to each of the cards and do the one(s) you pick from the deck
- Enhance other games using cards to randomly select erotic rewards or penalties
Be sure to give your game sheet a sexy and suggestive title that fits your playful intentions. Label the intimacy level or style of erotic play so you can quickly pull one out to suit your mood or desire. You can even play with Erotic Playing Cards for added visual stimulation.
We hope you enjoy designing, customizing and playing your very own sexy card games for couples. For more game ideas, get our Sex Games and Foreplay Ideas for Couples book available on Amazon. It includes hundreds of pleasuring activities of different intensity levels mapped to both dice and cards for use in your intimate games.