Know Anyone In Need of a Royal Spanking?
In this article, you’ll discover how to turn the Slap Jack card game into your own sexy spanking games. In our adult version of Slap Jack, fast hands will lead to hot loving for players who’ve been very naughty (or want to be). We call it Smack That! It’s intended for couples who enjoy erotic spanking games as part of their foreplay activities. Play a few of these fast paced dirty games together and your naughty behaviour will lead to stripping, sensual pleasuring, spankings and intense sex.
In this spanking game, the cards represent various naughty foreplay ideas that the King or Queen may be enjoying with other members of the royal court. Be the first to catch them in the act (Smack That King or Queen) and you get rewarded (paid off) with pleasure and a set of cards. Although fun, there are penalties if you get carried away with your smacking. First player to win all the cards receives a special sex play bonus: the last nasty act you catch to be performed with your own King or Queen.
Setup & Preparation
Define a set of foreplay activities to correspond to each of the 13 cards in a deck excluding the King and Queen. Also specify a set of 11 possible sex play activities corresponding to each non royal card. These represent the naughty activities the King and Queen will be performing throughout the game. A full, standard deck of cards is used. Shuffle and deal out all the cards face down so that each player has half the deck each (neatly stacked). Ensure no one sees what the cards are – no peeking.
To help you customize your own sexy card games with the kinds of stimulating foreplay ideas you want in your couples games, here are four editable PDF templates that you can download, fill in and print out:
You can add any type of frisky activity you want ranging from romantic to sensual to down right kinky. You can even make up different versions to use as your couple games progress to a climax. This allows you to start off slow and build up to more explicit sexual play as you strip each other naked. For more details about using these card based foreplay activity templates, see our article on How to Turn Free Card Games Into Sexy And Fun Card Games For Couples.
How to Play Smack That! Spanking Games
Each player alternately places their top card face up on a pile in the center. This continues until a king or queen is turned up. Be the first player to Smack That King or Queen and you win the center pile of cards. But there is more:
- The card under the king or queen corresponds to the foreplay reward you receive from your lover (to be performed immediately).
- If there are no cards beneath the king or queen (first card played), your lover must remove one article of clothing as the foreplay activity.
- If you are male and smack the queen first, you also get to give your lover a brief sexy spanking.
- If you are female and smack the king first, you also get to give your lover a brief erotic spanking.
If there are any disputes as to who smacked the card first, both players receive a spanking, both players must remove an article of clothing, the center pile is shuffled and split between you. In this situation, no other foreplay activity is performed.
The cards you win should be shuffled into your stack after you determine the foreplay activity to perform. If a player runs out of cards, the other play keeps turning over cards. The player with no remaining cards must be the first to smack the king/queen otherwise they lose the game. The winner receives their foreplay reward but also receives a sex play bonus corresponding to the card below the king/queen.
There are penalties if you smack the wrong card:
- You receive a brief erotic spanking from your lover.
- You must perform the foreplay activity corresponding to the card you smacked.
- Cards remain in the center and play continues as if nothing happened.
Play until someone wins all the cards or for a set time limit. The player with the most cards at the end wins and receives their sex play bonus corresponding to the last winning card beneath the king/queen.
You score with hot sex if you have quick hands. But if you’re naughty and get caught red handed, you may receive a few spankings to warm your butt. If you want (or need) to play more, print off another sheet with some different foreplay or sex play activities.
Here are a few ways to spice up your 2 player card games for couples:
- Use Erotic Playing Cards for visual stimulation
- Use two decks of cards combined – makes for a longer game.
- Include Jokers in the mix. Smacking a Joker means you give your lover an erotic spanking after they remove an article of clothing. You win the cards too.
- Perform the female foreplay activity when a Queen is smacked and the male activity when a king is smacked.
We hope you enjoy designing, customizing and playing your very own adult card games for couples. Get more ideas for your spanking games in our Sex Games and Foreplay Ideas for Couples book available on Amazon. It includes hundreds of pleasuring activities of different intensity levels mapped to both dice and cards for use in your intimate games.